Content Marketing Manager
Barrington Media Group is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our team remotely. The Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for all web-marketing traffic and generating brand awareness through content creation and promotion.
- Promote the organization’s self-marketing content through case studies, blog posts, trend identification, opinions, etc.
- Project manage the creation of the content, content calendar, and distribution across the company’s social and individual channels.
- Lead the marketing team to deliver a compelling content strategy across multiple marketing platforms
- Work with designers, engineers, internal digital marketing subject matter experts and external influencers as well as other industry experts to create and optimize content for BMG Digital.
- Researching and craft thoughtful and engaging blog content, articles, landing page content, email copy to targeted audiences
- Manage content marketing budgets as required by leadership.
- Manage and develop a blog strategy.
- Analyze data to create a captivating marketing strategy for the BMG Digital
- Design and produce stimulating marketing strategies to effectively promote BMG Digital’s expert content.
- Deliver high-level brand awareness by evaluating web traffic, and reporting on the results of marketing activity.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field or commensurate experience
- 1+ years of data driven marketing experience.
- In-depth knowledge of the HubSpot Content Optimization System
- 2+ years of experience in content strategy or a related field
- Superb writing and editing skills with a data-driven and highly analytical view
- Proven experience on various social media platforms
- Creative ideas and superb communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail
Barrington Media Group is a high growth, private equity backed, tech enabled marketing agency that specializes in direct response advertisements across TV, audio, digital and direct mail. With recent acquisitions of leading paid search and social firms, we are expanding our offerings and capabilities and are poised to become a powerhouse. Our data-driven systems deliver fixed cost leads so clients can grow their businesses rapidly and with minimal risk. From creative development to analytics, media strategy to revenue optimization, BMG has the expertise and knowledge to fit together all of the pieces of a successful direct response campaign and deliver powerful and profitable results.
Five Mill is our SEM Agency is a Google Premier and Microsoft Elite Partner - develops customized algorithms for each client and integrates them into proprietary bidding technology - fivemill.co
Thesis is our conversion rate optimization company that builds proprietary platforms to build landing pages and onsite experiences and drive growth - thesistesting.com
BMG has been a leader in the industry for since 2003, and we are growing exponentially! This staggering growth provides our employees with unparalleled opportunities to play a role in shaping the company’s direction. Each employee plays an integral role in the evolution of BMG so company-wide transparency is paramount. Leadership is committed to making sure the entire team knows how the company is performing in relation to our annual goals, what challenges we are facing as a company and what opportunities are on the horizon. We pride ourselves on fostering a fun and fast-paced environment to work and grow your career. At BMG you’ll have the opportunity to work as part of a close-knit team, working towards a common goal.
- Healthcare insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Paid Time Off
- Remote Work Support
Barrington Media Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, termination, layoff, compensation, benefits, and all other conditions and privileges of employment.