Digital Marketing Analytics Manager - CRO
In this role as a conversion rate optimization expert, you will work with our growth team and clients to define landing page optimization strategies—creating testing roadmaps, overseeing the end-to-end design and development of landing pages, managing the testing process using common testing platforms like Google Optimize, and performing data analysis to continuously refine landing page strategy. To you, conversion rate optimization is never finished.
- Manage the implementation and overall performance of landing page testing for your book of clients
- Concept high-impact landing page experiments in support of growth top-of-funnel strategies
- Create tests, complete test analysis and report on test results
- Find optimization opportunities, using qualitative and quantitative data (Google Analytics & Mouseflow)
- Work directly with our design and engineering teams to set project timelines, and effectively prioritize based on impact, effort, and available resources
- Audit analytics sources, and troubleshoot common issues. Effectively escalate any uncommon issue to internal or external subject matter experts.
- Ability to efficiently analyze data for insights and generate hypotheses for fast iteration testing, optimizing for ROI
- Hands on experience using A/B testing tools (ex: Google Optimize, Optimizely)
- Working knowledge of paid marketing channels including but not limited to paid social (ex: Facebook), SEM (ex: Google Ads)
- Highly proficient in using web analytics tools (ex: Google Analytics)
- Excellent project management skills and ability to self-manage time and work schedule
- Positive, flexible, and well organized to thrive in a fast-moving environment and meet challenging deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong working relationships
Barrington Media Group is a high growth, private equity backed, tech enabled marketing agency that specializes in direct response advertisements across TV, audio, digital and direct mail. With recent acquisitions of leading paid search and social firms, we are expanding our offerings and capabilities and are poised to become a powerhouse. Our data-driven systems deliver fixed cost leads so clients can grow their businesses rapidly and with minimal risk. From creative development to analytics, media strategy to revenue optimization, BMG has the expertise and knowledge to fit together all of the pieces of a successful direct response campaign and deliver powerful and profitable results.
Five Mill is our SEM Agency is a Google Premier and Microsoft Elite Partner - develops customized algorithms for each client and integrates them into proprietary bidding technology - fivemill.co
Thesis is our conversion rate optimization company that builds proprietary platforms to build landing pages and onsite experiences and drive growth - thesistesting.com
BMG has been a leader in the industry for since 2003, and we are growing exponentially! This staggering growth provides our employees with unparalleled opportunities to play a role in shaping the company’s direction. Each employee plays an integral role in the evolution of BMG so company-wide transparency is paramount. Leadership is committed to making sure the entire team knows how the company is performing in relation to our annual goals, what challenges we are facing as a company and what opportunities are on the horizon. We pride ourselves on fostering a fun and fast-paced environment to work and grow your career. At BMG you’ll have the opportunity to work as part of a close-knit team, working towards a common goal.
- Healthcare insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Paid Time Off
- Remote Work Support
Barrington Media Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, termination, layoff, compensation, benefits, and all other conditions and privileges of employment.