Director of Marketing
With the recent acquisitions of leading paid search and social firms, we are expanding the offerings and capabilities of BMG, as such we are seeking a new marketing leader to help align the sales and marketing efforts for all of BMG. This is a new and exciting role where you will be tasked with building, managing and growing the new BMG marketing team.
- Develop effective initiatives and strategies to reach a target audience, through digital platforms and traditional mediums
- Collaborate in the development of new products or services.
- Collaborate, participate in and coordinate promotional activities or trade shows.
- Direct all aspects of marketing for BMG Digital’s teams
- Dictate how we track ongoing sales opportunities and pitches using HubSpot
- Act as an agency-wide thought leader on all marketing and branding initiatives
- Identify and analyze a BMG’s target audience
- Conduct product research to establish factors like demand and pricing
- Conduct market and competitive research to ensure that marketing campaigns are effective and current
- Developing creative advertising solutions across multiple platforms to deliver brand growth
- Using research, tools and KPIs to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Attend trade shows, conferences and marketing events to stay up to date and cultivate business relationships
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4+ years’ experience with digital marketing leadership
- Experience managing a team of sales and / or marketing professionals
- Strong working knowledge of commonly marketing tools and capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Superb organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Ability to create, implement, and monitor budgets
- Understanding of principles/methods used to promote, display, and sell products and services
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate work experience
Barrington Media Group is a high growth, private equity backed, tech enabled marketing agency that specializes in direct response advertisements across TV, audio, digital and direct mail. With recent acquisitions of leading paid search and social firms, we are expanding our offerings and capabilities and are poised to become a powerhouse. Our data-driven systems deliver fixed cost leads so clients can grow their businesses rapidly and with minimal risk. From creative development to analytics, media strategy to revenue optimization, BMG has the expertise and knowledge to fit together all of the pieces of a successful direct response campaign and deliver powerful and profitable results.
Five Mill is our SEM Agency is a Google Premier and Microsoft Elite Partner - develops customized algorithms for each client and integrates them into proprietary bidding technology - fivemill.co
Thesis is our conversion rate optimization company that builds proprietary platforms to build landing pages and onsite experiences and drive growth - thesistesting.com
BMG has been a leader in the industry for since 2003, and we are growing exponentially! This staggering growth provides our employees with unparalleled opportunities to play a role in shaping the company’s direction. Each employee plays an integral role in the evolution of BMG so company-wide transparency is paramount. Leadership is committed to making sure the entire team knows how the company is performing in relation to our annual goals, what challenges we are facing as a company and what opportunities are on the horizon. We pride ourselves on fostering a fun and fast-paced environment to work and grow your career. At BMG you’ll have the opportunity to work as part of a close-knit team, working towards a common goal.
- Healthcare insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Paid Time Off
- Remote Work Support
Barrington Media Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, termination, layoff, compensation, benefits, and all other conditions and privileges of employment.