Growth Marketing Manager - Paid Social
Who we are:
Thesis is a digital media agency that services leading consumer brands (e.g. Roman, Tonal, Everlane) through media buying, landing page and conversion rate optimization, and creative production and testing. Boiling that down: Thesis builds engaging web experiences and relatable ads for hyper-growth and scale of client companies. We continuously analyze the data to improve our marketing efforts. Thesis is based in Brooklyn, New York but this and all positions for Thesis are remote.
We’re currently looking for a Paid Social Manager who is excited to manage direct-response paid social campaigns for a portfolio of Thesis clients. Client goals include customer acquisition, loyalty/purchase continuity, and lead generation. The Growth team is responsible for the strategy, execution, testing, and optimization of paid channels. We work directly with the client, creative team, and landing page teams to assemble all those pieces into a unified approach.
- Drive the implementation and overall performance of paid social strategies for your book of clients
- Fully manage campaign set-up, activation, and daily client communication
- Collect and analyze data, hypothesize and execute tests to continuously improve performance
- Collaborate with a cross functional team to strategize and test high converting landing pages in support of paid social performance
- Building reports to transparently collaborate with our clients
- Lead client and partner communications through Slack, video calls, and emails
- 3-5 years of full-time experience working in Paid Social advertising, ideally within an agency/client environment
- Enjoy solving complex problems and comfortable with ambiguity
- Extensive experience developing, optimizing, analyzing, and reporting on paid campaigns on social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.)
- Deep understanding of Facebook Ads Manager and Power Editor, and experience working with Google Ads, Display ads and other social ad platforms
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio and Excel/Google Sheets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work both individually and in a team environment – strong ability to articulate and document analysis findings
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines
Barrington Media Group is a high growth, private equity backed, tech enabled marketing agency that specializes in direct response advertisements across TV, audio, digital and direct mail. With recent acquisitions of leading paid search and social firms, we are expanding our offerings and capabilities and are poised to become a powerhouse. Our data-driven systems deliver fixed cost leads so clients can grow their businesses rapidly and with minimal risk. From creative development to analytics, media strategy to revenue optimization, BMG has the expertise and knowledge to fit together all of the pieces of a successful direct response campaign and deliver powerful and profitable results.
Five Mill is our SEM Agency is a Google Premier and Microsoft Elite Partner - develops customized algorithms for each client and integrates them into proprietary bidding technology - fivemill.co
Thesis is our conversion rate optimization company that builds proprietary platforms to build landing pages and onsite experiences and drive growth - thesistesting.com
BMG has been a leader in the industry for since 2003, and we are growing exponentially! This staggering growth provides our employees with unparalleled opportunities to play a role in shaping the company’s direction. Each employee plays an integral role in the evolution of BMG so company-wide transparency is paramount. Leadership is committed to making sure the entire team knows how the company is performing in relation to our annual goals, what challenges we are facing as a company and what opportunities are on the horizon. We pride ourselves on fostering a fun and fast-paced environment to work and grow your career. At BMG you’ll have the opportunity to work as part of a close-knit team, working towards a common goal.
- Healthcare insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Paid Time Off
- Remote Work Support
Barrington Media Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, termination, layoff, compensation, benefits, and all other conditions and privileges of employment.